ICT IV for me is another way for
our minds to grow.
In our first
grading in our ICT, we got to know about many facts such as the history of the
internet and who were the men who made and developed it. We also had known about
blog and how it works. It really helped us especially in developing our writing
skills and expressing our feelings.
When we have to
gather information about our assignments, we can’t find the exact answer to our
question. We find searching our exact assignments very hard, and we asked for
somebody’s help. Also when we have to create our blog account, Lara and I had
some problems because we got wrong on creating our blog. Instead of entitling
our blogs with our names, we named it as the title of our composition. I was
pretty ignorant that time, but now, I’ve learned.
We asked for our
teachers help on how to make our blog properly then she said every detail of it
again. At first, I think our teacher was annoyed wit us but then she’s not. We solved
our problems with our blog and we’re happy about it.
Moving on, I will
have to again do all my best not to fail on this subject. Sometimes I feel lazy
on doing these but I will motivate myself to do so. I will pass all my assignments
and projects and I will review our lessons, I HOPE.
No comments:
Post a Comment