July 23, 2012,
the president, Mr. Benigno Aquino had his Third State of the Nation
Address. It just lasted for an hour and
a half but it is very meaningful because of some of the controversies that got
up, even though some seemed not contented of it.
Though I didn’t
really watch the said occasion, I relied on some news about it. Some politician was on their satisfaction of
the programs he stated but some didn’t think so that they are all reliable.
For me, I do
think he is doing his very best to serve his fellow Filipinos but his best
wasn’t enough. Our lives haven’t been to
any better since he got to his throne.
Example, the issue about the Kalayaan Islands and with China. Our people don’t know about the depths China
gave us, those depths will serve as like a permit for them to have their vessels
on our territory.
All
in all, I wouldn’t have believe that P-noy is trying his very best, but if he really do, I don’t think
his best wasn’t enough to retain Philippine into progress and elevate it into
one of the First World Countries.
No comments:
Post a Comment