Education is one of humans’ basic needs. When talking about it,
TEACHERS are always the first thing that comes into one’s mind. Without a
teacher, can you imagine how hard it is to learn?
I am already studying since I was three years old. And also, since
then, I had been amazed with our teacher. Though we are very noisy and stubborn
she’s always been patient. That thought about a teacher didn’t leave me until
now. As time past, my mind also expands and becomes more understanding than before
and now, I can really understand why being a teacher is a very, very
difficult job. Any professional such as
doctors, nurses, lawyers and architects are NOTHING without a teacher.
I am now at my last year in high school and this school year, though
it’s not been finished, I have learned many lessons not only in our Calculus
class but also in life. And our teacher Mrs. Elizabeth Quitoriano taught us all
of these good morals that we really have to learn. We really, really love her
and even decades will pass, we will not forget a bit of knowledge she’s taught
on us.
Well, to end up this composition, I can tell everyone that
superheroes do exist. Just come to school and you will meet them and not just
meet, you could also talk to them and they will also teach you in travelling
your path in the right and bright way.
No comments:
Post a Comment