Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Epistle for P-noy


Mindoro, Vigan City
July 2, 2012
Dear P-NOY,
                                I was totally overwhelmed with the news, couples of days ago. It was about on our economic progress.    Our depths with other countries were decreasing and I hope it will keep up. Anyway, it’s my pleasure to greet you a good day!
                                For almost two years of leading our country, I think you’ve been very responsible and hardworking for the progress of our country. You implemented programs like Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) for poor families to elevate poverty. I know you will do all your best prove that you can truly make our country more progressive than any of the last years.  But I think your 6-year term of being president is not enough for you to truly elevate our progress.
                                Before I end up this letter of mine, I just want to tell you some problems that we’re suffering from our places for you to solve these because you have the greatest responsibility for these problems. We students are suffering from lacking of references specially books. We want to cope up with our topic without going to computer shops every time there’s something we have to search. Our school also was always flooded when rainy season comes. Some classes were suspended because of the flood. They can’t finish their scheduled topic to discuss in time when this problem occurs. 
These are some of our problems that I wanted to share to you sir. I hope immediate action will come after you have read this. Thank you for reading my simple epistle and again, have a god day sir!!! J
Very respectfully yours,
JAMEE ANNE ALTARES

No comments:

Post a Comment